Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stanley Cup Playoffs - The FINAL

I can't wait for tonight. This is going to be one hell of a series! I was pretty much dead on the predictions last round, except for philly only winning 1 game instead of 2, but hey, no ones perfect. Anywho, let's see how I do this time.

This is probably the hardest prediction I have ever had to make... ever. I honestly do not have a clear winner in my mind. Detroit - the best defensive team, and Pittsburgh - the best offensive. Who will win? Some say a better defense is the way to go, I somewhat agree. But can they really contain the talent and skill that the Penguins have? I guess we will find out.

Pittsburgh 4
Detroit 3


I can't really say why I am choosing Pittsburgh right now. I guess maybe because they're a younger team, and I'm hoping they can outlast the older Redwings? Who knows. All I care about is that this series goes to 7 and its hard fought, each and every minute.

No comments: