Saturday, February 09, 2008

THE PATRIOTS GOT SCREWED - Proof!

I found this video in the facebook group called 'THE PATS GOT SCREWED (WITH PROOF)' and everyone needs to see it. I didn't know what to think of it at first, but then I realized it was really quiet so I turned my sound wayyyy up. The guy makes a lot of great points.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27384

If you watch the video, you will see that by the end of the game, there was a 50 second difference between how time should have been kept and how it was actually kept, with about 7 seconds even being added throughout the course of the last minute. This means that when, somehow, Eli managed to not get sacked on that play the game was over...the last touchdown should not have counted and final the score should have been 14-10 PATRIOTS!

The Patriots got royally fucked. Funny thing is I just found out that this video has been banned from youtube. Kind of fishy don't you think? Maybe eventually this video will reach someone who can bring this to the attention of the NFL...

No comments: