Monday, December 03, 2007

This Blog...

Hey all, my name is Nathan; however, I do prefer Nate. Call me whatever you want ;) I am 23 years old, a Graphic Designer & Marketer for a company I work for called Amvona.com. I have been with this company since November 2006 and have yet thought of leaving.

The first post I made was a quick write up about me that I happen to use on my personal website. Hopefully you got something out of it, if not...Well...

Anyway.. Let's get to the point here.

Why did I make this blog, you may ask? That's pretty simple. My mind is constantly turning and shifting gears even while I sleep. I created this blog to help myself throw out my random thoughts and what not as well as help you all, possibly relieve your own concerns. Think about it...We all keep things inside, deep inside. Most of us don't even realize it. I can be blunt as hell most of the time, but yet at other times and at certain situations I hold back and keep shit in. Why do I do this? The hell if I know. Whether it's keeping a secret from a friend, or telling your girlfriend a little 'fib', we all do it.

There is far too much hostility around us in this generation, and I believe it's partly from people not letting out things that cause them so much stress that it actually leads them to go insane. Use my blog to let it out, whatever is on your mind, please do it. As a Designer I practically live off of critiques and will try to answer your questions and issues as much as I try to answer my own.

Relieve yourself of the unneeded pressure! Listening to people that have and had the same issues as you is a great way to learn. I will be checking this blog daily :)

P.S. My site is: http://www.freewebs.com/ncdesign (in the middle of recreating the site as I haven't updated that one in ages).

No comments: