Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Design Pro Nate - Project

I know I have not been posting much lately. Mostly because I have been focusing my time on some projects I've been working on.

You may or may not know that I am a professional designer. I felt it was time to use my talent and skills to better myself, and help others as well. This one MAJOR project I am working on will be my first big one, and I can only hope it works out the way that I feel it will.

Well basically, you will see what it's about once you get to the site http://www.designpronate.com - right now the landing page is just a write up on the packages that WILL be available.
Now, I am almost certain that I will be adding more (maybe a blog even) to this website in the near future, but for now I am just concentrating on completing it and getting it live.

I will try to keep you updated via this blog in the meantime on how this is coming along. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for reading.

- Nate
http://www.designpronate.com

No comments: