Friday, March 07, 2008

Flu Season

Well as most of you might already know, it is and has been flu season. I for one, some how maintained a healthy system since last January. How? No clue... Usually I am sick all winter. But, every dog has its day and a few days ago I felt my first 'sickness' symptoms. I guess I forgot to knock on wood.

Thankfully for me, and my work, it was only about a 48 hour period of sickness. Wasn't all that bad (compared to the last time I had the flu when I had a 105 temp). I doubt it was the flu, but now it is merely an annoying sniffle and cough. Go figure, I couldn't of just stayed perfectly healthy for the next week or so to out last winter for the first time in my life, argh!

Anyway...Yesterday I saw on the news a little 6 year old just died from the flu. A very horrible thing to experience, and even more so in this millennium.

Remember to stay healthy all. Yes, this includes washing your hands after your trip to the bathroom. Lastly, may spring hurry it's ass to us already!

No comments: